Software Developer (m/f/d)
We at CGI support our customers with reliable systems, innovative solutions and qualified experts in the planning and execution of national and international space missions.
Where were you when the first Galileo navigation satellites were in orbit or when the European probe Philae landed on a comet? We can tell you where we were - right in the middle of it.
If you would like to join us in the future, then come to us and support our team in the SPACE division at the Bochum location.
Your new Job
- Participation in software projects in the space domain (Coding, Documentation, Unit Tests)
- Design and implementation of single software components including Unit Tests
- Advancement and debugging of existing modules
- Communication with customers regarding features & bugs
- University degree in Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- Good skills in Java programming
- Experience in the design and creation of well-structured software
- Knowledge of network technologies and operating systems (Linux)
- Willingness to work in international teams and to deal with technical challenges
- Open and structured approach to new problems
- Fluency in English language
What you can expect from CGI
- Interesting and long-term job opportunities in an international environment
- Performance- and goal-oriented remuneration system
- Free hot and cold drinks as well as subsidised canteen meals
- The chance to take responsibility for your own and varied professional activities, while there is always room for producing new ideas and contributing your personality
- A corporate culture in which team spirit, trust and enthusiasm are the core values
- Short decision paths, flexible working hours and compatibility of work and everyday life are a matter of course for us
- Subsidies for sports activities
Are you interested?
Then apply online. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to your application! Further information can be found at: www.scisys.de