Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Bochum, Office Darmstadt
SCISYS Deutschland GmbH is an internationally operating technology company and a renowned specialist for space flight. We support our customers with reliable systems, innovative solutions and qualified experts in the planning and execution of national and international space missions.
Where have you been when the first Galileo navigation satellites were in orbit or when the European probe Philae landed on a comet? We can tell you where we were - right in the middle of it.
If you would like to participate in the future, then join us and support our teams in the SPACE division in the locations Bochum or Darmstadt.
Your new Job
- Participation in software projects in the space domain (Coding, Documentation, Unit Tests)
- Design and implementation of single software components including Unit Tests
- Advancement and debugging of existing modules
- Communication with customers regarding features & bugs
- University degree in Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- Good skills in Java programming
- Experience in the design and creation of well-structured software
- Knowledge of network technologies and operating systems (Linux)
- Willingness to work in international teams and to deal with technical challenges
- Open and structured approach to new problems
- Fluency in English language
- Interesting and long-term job opportunities in an international environment
- Performance- and goal-oriented remuneration system
- Free hot and cold drinks as well as subsidised canteen meals
- The chance to take responsibility for your own and varied professional activities, while there is always room for producing new ideas and contributing your personality
- A corporate culture in which team spirit, trust and enthusiasm are the core values
- Short decision paths, flexible working hours and compatibility of work and everyday life are a matter of course for us
- Subsidies for sports activities
Are you interested?
Then apply online. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to your application! Further information can be found at: www.scisys.de