Flight Dynamics Software Engineer (f/m/d)
SCISYS Deutschland GmbH is an internationally operating technology company and a renowned specialist for space travel. We support our customers with reliable systems, innovative solutions and qualified experts in the planning and execution of national and international space missions.
Where were you when the first Galileo navigation satellites were in orbit or when the European probe Philae landed on a comet? We can tell you where we were - right in the middle of it.
We are seeking for a candidate, who will initially support the evolution of our Flight Dynamics software product PLENITER®Orbit with the option to later join the flight dynamics team providing support to our customers on-site.
Your new Job
- The successful candidate will work in our Bochum office to support the evolution of our Flight Dynamics software including:
- Orbit Determination & Propagation, Manoeuvre Planning, Optimisation and Calibration
- Collision Avoidance Support, Event Prediction, Coverage and Contact Analysis
- Interfaces for data exchange with internal and external entities
- Attitude modelling
Our Flight Dynamics software is based on an underlying operationally proven astro-dynamics computation engine.
- A university degree in aerospace engineering, mathematics, physics or equivalent
- A sound knowledge of celestial mechanics and spacecraft flight dynamics
- Experience in object-oriented s/w programming
- Experience with flight dynamics software tools, – procedures and data exchange formats
- Fluency in English
- Team player contributing to a collaborative environment
- We offer you an interesting and long-term job in an international environment.
- A self-responsible activity with many opportunities to contribute your own ideas and your personality.
- A corporate culture in which team spirit, trust and enthusiasm are in the foreground.
- Short decision paths, flexible working hours and compatibility of work and everyday life are of course for us.
Are you interested?
Then apply online. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to your application! Further information can be found at: www.scisys.de