IT-Security Architect/ Analyst (m/f/d)
SCISYS Deutschland GmbH is an internationally operating technology company and a renowned specialist for space travel. We support our customers with reliable systems, innovative solutions and qualified experts in the planning and execution of national and international space missions.
Where were you when the first Galileo navigation satellites were in orbit or when the European probe Philae landed on a comet? We can tell you where we were - right in the middle of it.
If you would like to join us in the future, then come to us and support our team in the SPACE division at the Bochum location.
Your new Job
- Design of the security architecture of IT/software systems for satellite ground stations
- Design and implementation of IT infrastructures to ensure secure control centers
- Analysis and assessment of weak points in the planned IT infrastructure (software, hardware, network)
- Realization of security requirements within the framework of space projects
- Creation and implementation of IT/software tests for rule conformity with security requirements
- Establishment of project documentation
- Participation in project reviews with customers
- Completed studies in IT security, computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- Good knowledge in the field of software development/programming (Java, C++) regarding security and penetration testing
- Experience in the area of system and architecture design with regard to IT security
- Good knowledge of IT security for networks, operating systems, firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Experience in writing security relevant protocols and using encryption techniques
- Preference for working in international teams and on technical challenges
- Fluency in Englisch language
- We offer you an interesting and long-term job in an international environment
- Performance- and goal-oriented remuneration system
- Free hot and cold drinks as well as subsidised canteen meals
- A self-responsible activity with many opportunities to contribute your own ideas and your personality
- A corporate culture in which team spirit, trust and enthusiasm are in the foreground
- Short decision paths, flexible working hours and compatibility of work and everyday life are of course for us
- Subsidies for sports activities
Are you interested?
Then apply online. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to your application! Further information can be found at: www.scisys.de