SCISYS Deutschland GmbH is an internationally operating technology company and a renowned specialist for space travel. We support our customers with reliable systems, innovative solutions and qualified experts in the planning and execution of national and international space missions.
Where were you when the first Galileo navigation satellites were in orbit or when the European probe Philae landed on a comet? We can tell you where we were - right in the middle of it.
If you would like to join us in the future, then come to us and support our team in the SPACE division at the Bochum location.
Your new Job
- Development and maintenance of web applications used by our clients (DLR,ESA)
- Support of the design team in the conception of new functionalities under consideration of UI/UX standards
- University degree in Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- Skills in build and test tools in the web environment (e.g. npm, rollup, mocha, chai) as well as general tools like git, docker and gitlabCI are desirable
- Experience in Java programming and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Willingness to work in international teams and to deal with technical challenges
- Open and structured approach to new problems
- Fluency in English language
- Interesting and long-term job opportunities in an international environment
- Performance- and goal-oriented remuneration system
- Free hot and cold drinks as well as subsidised canteen meals
- The chance to take responsibility for your own and varied professional activities, while there is always room for producing new ideas and contributing your personality
- A corporate culture in which team spirit, trust and enthusiasm are the core values
- Short decision paths, flexible working hours and compatibility of work and everyday life are a matter of course for us
- Subsidies for sports activities
Are you interested?
Then apply online. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to your application! Further information can be found at: www.scisys.de