London Project Manager
Projects SCISYS MEDIA SOLUTIONS
The SCISYS Media Solutions GmbH is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of an independent news production and rundown management. Worldwide more than 75.000 Journalists use our Software Products for planning and executing their Broadcast shows.
- To manage the implementation of world class broadcast products at leading media companies.
- Working on all stages of the project from pre-sales through to handover to support after the completed go-live.
- Working predominantly on the customers’ sites in an exciting dynamic fast moving environment.
- Based out of a central London office.
- Detailed understanding of technology used within broadcast organisations
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Previous experience working as a project manager
- Able to travel to client sites in West and central London
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally when required
- Hands on technical experience, e.g. one of more of SQL, XML / XSLT, Active Directory, DNS, Powershell, VB Scripts, Virtualisation, Crystal Reports
- Project planning and management experience of projects up to or over 12 months in duration
- Project budget management
- Insight into software development and networks
- Excellent communication skills in all formats; face to face, phone, IM, video conference, emails at all levels
- A friendly, open-minded, creative and cooperative environment
- A growing company in the exciting media broadcast industry
- A high level of individual responsibility and a lot of freedom to operate in a self-organised team
Go to our website and upload your application.