Software Engineer Database Applications (m/f/d)
- OHB System AG Bremen
SCISYS Deutschland GmbH in its Engineering Services business provides professional engineering and consultancy services supporting space programmes and missions. Our team is composed of university graduates and experienced professionals, comprising some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated engineers across Europe. Our services cover the whole life cycle of space programmes from early concepts to operations.
Our Space Division provides a dynamic, supportive and friendly atmosphere in which you are encouraged to lead with initiative. Moreover, we actively manage your professional development, training and career progression.
- Software development
- Stand alone applications
- Web based applications
- Unit testing
- Software integration
- Requirements Engineering
- Software System Analysis and Software Architecture
- Software documentation
- Participate to official project reviews with ESA and other customers
- Support and training of users
- Degree in Engineering with a major in computer technology, space technology or comparable qualifications
- Good knowledge of Java 8, XML and Databases
- Experience with DOORS, JDeveloper & ADF, Oracle RDBMS, Selenium and ECSS is a plus
- Good communication skills and high team spirit
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- With SCISYS you get the chance to take responsibility for your own and varied professional activities, while there is always room for producing new ideas and contributing your personality. Moreover, we actively manage your development.
- Get to know a corporate culture where team spirit, trust and dedication are the core values.
- Short decision paths, flexible working hours and a good reconciliation of work and everyday life are a matter of course for us.
Tel: +49 6151 4285350