Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d)
- OHB System AG Bremen
SCISYS Deutschland GmbH in its Engineering Service business provides professional engineering and consultancy services supporting space programmes and missions. Our team is composed of university graduates and experienced professionals, comprising some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated engineers across Europe. Our services cover the whole life cycle of space programmes from early concepts to operations.
Our Space Division provides a dynamic, supportive and friendly atmosphere in which you are encouraged to lead with initiative. Moreover, we actively manage your professional development, training and career progression.
- Embedded software development for a satellite project
- Contributing to the system analysis and the definition of the software architecture
- Development of the detailed software design at subsystem level
- Implementation of the software modules according to the design
- Execution of the corresponding module and integration tests on the test bench
- Support of the software system tests and software project reviews
- Preparation of the software documentation
- Degree in engineering with a major in computer science, electrical engineering, space technology or comparable qualifications
- Experience as software developer of embedded software, ideally in the space industry, aerospace or an area with similar development processes (e.g. automotive or medical technology)
- Good knowledge of object-oriented software development
- Very good knowledge of C
- Knowledge about the SCRUM agile framework
- Knowledge about the ECSS standards
- UML Modelling (experience with Rational Rhapsody is an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of version control tools
- High communication and teamwork skill
- Fluency in spoken and written English
With SCISYS you get the chance to take responsibility for your own and varied professional activities, while there is always room for producing new ideas and contributing your personality.
Get to know a corporate culture where team spirit, trust and dedication are the core values
Short decision paths, flexible working hours and a good reconciliation of work and everyday life are a matter of course for us.
Tel: +49 (0)61514285330