Software Build Engineer (m/f/d)
- OHB System AG Bremen
SCISYS Deutschland GmbH in its Engineering Service business provides professional engineering and consultancy services supporting space programmes and missions. Our team is composed of university graduates and experienced professionals, comprising some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated engineers across Europe. Our services cover the whole life cycle of space programmes from early concepts to operations.
Our Space Division provides a dynamic, supportive and friendly atmosphere in which you are encouraged to lead with initiative. Moreover, we actively manage your professional development, training and career progression.
- Responsible for the software build process in several Satellite Control Software Projects
- Setup, maintenance and extensions of the Continuous Integra-tion Server
- Build, archive and distribute the software releases
- Creation of the software release documentation
- Prepare inputs for the Software Configuration Manager
- Central administration of the common software development environment
- Support for projects regarding automation (create scripts and small tools etc.)
- Degree in engineering with a major in computer technology or comparable qualifications
- Experience with build server environments like Jenkins
- Good knowledge in the area of Continuous Integration, Agile Development and Unit Test frameworks
- Deeper knowledge of software version control tools like SVN and Git
- Deeper knowledge of script languages like python or bash
- Firsthand experience with development processes, ideally in the space industry, aerospace or an area with similar development processes (e.g. automotive or medical technology)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
With SCISYS you get the chance to take responsibility for your own and varied professional activities, while there is always room for producing new ideas and contributing your personality.
Get to know a corporate culture where team spirit, trust and dedication are the core values
Short decision paths, flexible working hours and a good reconciliation of work and everyday life are a matter of course for us.
Tel: +49 (0)61514285330